Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Chairman Devin Nunes: Post Trump Debrief on Surveillance Discovery – Press Conference



Conservative Treehouse by Sundance -- 

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes conducts a press conference following his debrief with President Trump discussing the surveillance of the Trump transition team by former President Obama’s intelligence community.
[Alternate Video Backup HERE]


 […]  I briefed the president on the concerns that I had about incidental collection and how it relates to President-Elect Trump and his transition team; and the concerns that I have. As I said earlier, there will be more information hopefully by Friday.  The NSA is cooperating very very well; and lastly, I’ll say that the reports that I was able to see did not have anything to do with Russia or the Russian investigation or any tie to the Trump team.

Read more, Video 


No comments:

Post a Comment