Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Dana Loesch Skewers Susan Rice: 'She Has Zero Credibility'


 
Daily Wire by Frank Camp -- 


The Blaze's Dana Loesch appeared on Fox Business Network's Varney & Co. to discuss the Susan Rice scandal, and she minced no words.

VARNEY: "I don't know how the media is going to contain this. They're gonna try, but I don't know how they're going to be able to contain this and just not mention it."

LOESCH: "No - and I completely agree with you. This is pretty astounding, and it's dirty politics is what it is.

I know that there are some people out there who are defending Susan Rice, and saying: 'Well, you know, this is just - she wanted to see who was included in these conversations.' Perhaps they argue that it's because it's of a national security concern. I don't really buy that argument, and I don't buy her ignorance - nor do I buy the story that she pedaled just a month ago because, keep in mind, this is the same woman that went out on national television and lied to everyone, and said that: 'Well, the terrorist attack on 9/11 in Benghazi, that was ultimately the result of a video.' This is the same woman - Stuart, I know you remember - who said that Bowe Bergdahl served with honor and distinction. Shortly thereafter, he was court-martialed for desertion and misbehavior.

So she has zero credibility, and I would caution that anyone who wants to play party politics and defend her actions in this manner, well, they're going to lose credibility simply by associating with her, and trying to defend this.

More

No comments:

Post a Comment