Tuesday, April 18, 2017

President Trump Smartly Navigating A STABLE Foreign Policy…



Conservative Treehouse by Sundance -- 

During a February interview which broadcast just before the Superbowl, President Trump recalled riding with former President Barack Obama to the Inauguration on Jan. 20 when he asked Obama to list the three greatest issues America was facing.
[…] “I asked him what you think our biggest problem is and he told me,” Trump said, recalling the limousine ride to the U.S. Capitol with Obama.
“I can’t tell you,” Trump said after O’Reilly interrupted to ask about specifics. “But it’s a problem, its a military problem with a certain place. No, it’s not China. But it is – he did mention, cause I did ask him what would you say our number one, two, three problems are and the number one problem that he felt – I was a little bit surprised, but I fully understand.” (link)
Almost every mainstream political pundit and political observer believes the concerning country within that conversation was North Korea.

More

No comments:

Post a Comment