Sunday, October 9, 2016

What Trump Should Say in Third Debate

At VARIGHT.com

Since I am trying out (according to one of my basket full of wonderful readers) for the Judson Welliver Society (and I would be thrilled and honored to write speeches for President Trump or President Johnson) I herewith suggest what Mr. Trump should do in the next debate, by subject matter:
Any subject involving women:  Say something like this – It has been an article of faith in Secretary Clinton’s campaign that I hate and mistreat women.  Well, Secretary Clinton might find this interesting:
(Show the magazine cover from the 70s showing a young Trump with women constructions workers on his left and right)
I was one of the first in the construction industry to give women what they deserve: A fair chance.  Even on the Clinton News Network-
More

No comments:

Post a Comment