Thursday, November 17, 2016

Isn't the GOP Establishment a big part of the Swamp?

By Jack Shaw

One of the main reasons I voted for Trump was that Donald Trump was NOT a part of the GOP establishment. The GOP establishment did nothing for 8 years to stop Barack Obama's transformation, wholesale destruction of America. Most of the GOP voted for the Omnibus bill that finances Obama's illegal refugee program.

I know President Trump will need help and GOP votes to pass his agenda and allow executive orders,maybe, to eliminate the thousands of regulations put in place by Barack Obama.

But, it seems that the GOP leadership in Congress won't be changing at all.Paul Ryan is still in place as speaker and Mitch McConnell and his entire leadership (?) team are still in charge of the Senate.
I'm sorry but these people have betrayed American citizens for  years. I am tired of them.
The GOP establishment was going to stand by and let Obama replace Americans with foreigners.
Replace the mostly white middle class.

I know interviewing some of these people is just for a show of unity and Donald Trump will probably
hire very few of the establishment America hates. But today I heard speculation that Trump will meet with Governor Nikki Haley and ex-Gov Mitt Romney. I am very much against both of these GOP establishment figures being in a Trump administration.
I didn't want to see Mitt Romney anywhere in politics.

I never expected to see Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and Mitt Romney near a Trump administration.

I keep hearing about a swamp being drained but this trio is THE Swamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment