Thursday, December 29, 2016

obama intent on disrupting Trump administration




At Flopping Aces by Dr John  --
 
Barack Obama, the narcissist without limits, declared the other day that he could have won a third term as President.
“You know, I’m confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I – if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,” Obama said in an interview with David Axelrod, his former senior adviser.
Never mind that he has largely destroyed the democrat party.
While Obama’s tireless campaigning, broad demographic appeal and message of “hope” and “change” helped propel him to two terms in the White House, his skills on the stump haven’t translated down the ballot.


Read more
 

No comments:

Post a Comment