Monday, December 12, 2016

Rep. Jim Bridenstine: Why Trump Won

 
At Front Page Mag

--  Below are the video and transcript to Rep. Jim Bridenstine's speech at the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s 2016 Restoration Weekend. The event was held Nov. 10th-13th at the Breakers Resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

Congressman Jim Bridenstine from DHFC on Vimeo.
Well it's an honor to be here.  I had the opportunity to address the Freedom Center about 2 years ago and I just thoroughly enjoyed it.  Honored to be back.  Thank you, Michael Finch, for inviting me.  Thank you, David Horowitz, for having me.  And thank you to the Freedom Center for all the great work that you do and the enthusiasm that you bring to the conservative movement.

I want to talk for a second. I had a speech planned today about national security issues, but in light of what happened last week or Tuesday – God, it seems like it was a long time ago, not a lot of sleep between then and now – I wanted to talk about something else, and that is how we got to a position where Donald Trump is going to be the president of the United States.

Read more


No comments:

Post a Comment