At Zero Hedge by Tyler Durden --
Via The Saker,
A Russian joke goes like this: “Question: why can there be no color revolution in the United States? Answer: because there are no US Embassies in the United States.”
Funny, maybe, but factually wrong: I believe that a color revolution is being attempted in the USA right now.
Politico seems to feel the same way. See their recent cover:
Let’s look at one telling example:
US intelligence agencies are now investigating their own boss! Yes, according to recent reports, the FBI, CIA, National Security Agency and Treasury Department are now investigating the telephone conversations between General Flynn and the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyk. According to Wikipedia, General Flynn is the former
- Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency
- Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Chair of the Military Intelligence Board
- Assistant Director of National Intelligence
- Senior intelligence officer for the Joint Special Operations Command.