Friday, February 3, 2017

Trump Camp Set Another TRAP For The Media And They’re Biting HARD

SooperMexican  -- 

So I’m watching my news Twitter on Thursday night, and I swear that I can see the Trump administration set yet another trap for the media, and it’s pretty obvious to anyone who has more than two wits to rub together into a spark of knowledge. So, NOT the media.

Here’s what is happening.
Kellyanne Conway was debating Chris Matthews, (which, as an aside, was very courageous on her part, I have to admit) when she tossed out a lie while defending Trump’s non-Muslim Muslim non-ban ban.
“I bet it’s brand new information to people that President Obama had a six month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, they were radicalized, and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green Massacre.”
Now, it took a few hours for liberals to notice, but once they figured out that she talked about the “Bowling Green Massacre,” they FLIPPED OUT!!! Because apparently, there is no such thing. There WAS an attack planned by two Iraqis who came here as refugees:

More


No comments:

Post a Comment