Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Jihad expert Robert Spencer poisoned by Leftist in Iceland




Posted by Ann Corcoran on May 16, 2017
Editor’s note:  Before I get to Spencer’s harrowing story, for those who have asked, just a note that if I am absent from the computer these days as I was on most of Mother’s Day and yesterday there could be several reasons.  On Mother’s Day I enjoyed myself! Then yesterday, I had internet connection issues.  I’ve had several computer issues lately (who knows what is going on there!).  And, finally, spring-time on the farm=work!

“I should have seen it coming.”

Robert Spencer
Most of you know Robert Spencer who has been blogging since 2003 at Jihad Watch.  He is an expert on Islam and a best-selling author on the subject.  In 2007, I liked his ‘Watch’ so much that it is the reason that this blog also uses the word watch in its title!
We have entered a new level in the war for the survival of Western Civilization.  I think all of you can feel it.
Spencer’s experience, unhappy for him, is fortuitous in many ways for all of us willing to speak about dangerous times ahead. The international Left has moved to a new level to silence speech they don’t like—they are obviously willing to go so far as to kill to silence those who oppose their political and cultural views!

Keep Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment