Monday, May 29, 2017

Kushner’s contact with Russia ‘raises red flags’ in intel community


 

From NYPOST   by  Marlsa Schultz

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper said the contact President Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner made with Russian officials raised red flags in the intelligence community.
“I will tell you that my dashboard warning light was clearly on and I think that was the case with all of us in the intelligence community, very concerned about the nature of these approaches to the Russians,” Clapper told NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday.

“I will tell you that my dashboard warning light was clearly on and I think that was the case with all of us in the intelligence community, very concerned about the nature of these approaches to the Russians,” Clapper told NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday.

New reporting revealed that Kushner and former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in December about the possibility of setting up back channel communication between the Kremlin and Trump’s transition team.
Kushner also met with the head of a Russian bank under sanctions.

More

No comments:

Post a Comment