Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The End of Fox News Channel


By Jack Shaw

Below is a post about the possible end of The Sean Hannity Program on the Fox News Channel.
There have been rumors all over the net about this subject.

For me I will not watch the Fox channel again, ALL shows and all news casts.
This total ban of Fox News includes Fox and Friends and Tucker Carlson.Friends and Tucker are
Fox's rating leaders-this is where the public has to hit Fox to due the Maximum Damage to Fox News
ratings.(Plus Hannity)  I will miss these three shows but this is what has to be done to destroy Fox.

Presently I already get most of my news from trusted sources on the net plus listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio. I suggest to all readers and the people on Twitter to ban all Fox News Channel programs from your homes and devices.
 

The End of Fox News Channel program


From  mediaequalizer by Brian Maloney

After a two decade run, is the end of Sean Hannity’s Fox News Channel program near?
Based on unusually strong hints from the host himself, the answer appears to be yes.

Under internal pressure over his pursuit of the truth behind the Seth Rich story, network suits are apparently closing in on one of the network’s remaining conservative holdouts.

In his opening segment tonight, Hannity told viewers, “I promise that I will continue to tell the truth. As for my future at Fox News, Media Matters is attacking. The Left is organizing an advertising boycott. I will continue to do my job to the best of my ability. I serve at the pleasure of Fox News.”

More

No comments:

Post a Comment