Friday, June 30, 2017

Are Trump’s Tweets Drowning Out His Wins?


 

At Politistick by Alex David

Upon opening up my browser Thursday morning, I anticipated news on President Trump’s recent push-back against the media. I thought that he had gained a modicum of populist capital with his latest barrage against a media that is exhibiting increasingly savage and open animus towards him. Any measure of objectivity from our media complex has evaporated. It’s gone.

Well, that thought disappeared quicker than smoke from a Hookah on a windy day when I saw that the big news of the day was these tweets from our President:

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

Read more



No comments:

Post a Comment