Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Friend Claims Trump ‘Considering’ Firing Mueller, Schiff Says ‘Don’t Waste Our Time’



Free Beacon | David Rutz

A close friend of President Donald Trump said Monday that Trump is "considering" firing special counsel Robert Mueller, the former FBI Director the Justice Department put in charge of the Russia investigation.
NewsMax Media founder Christopher Ruddy said on the PBS program Newshour that he thought Trump is "weighing that option" but added it would be a mistake.
"I think he's considering perhaps terminating the special counsel. I think he's weighing that option," Ruddy said. "I think it's pretty clear by what one of his lawyers said on television recently. I personally think it would be a very significant mistake, even though I don't think there's a justification [for the special counsel]."

More Free Beacon

No comments:

Post a Comment