RefugeeResettlementWatch| by Ann Corcoran
Broken record alert! (and apologies to all who have been paying attention).
Here is one more whiny report where the federal refugee resettlement contractors*** bitch to their media lackeys about Donald Trump’s modest slowdown of the UN/US Refugee Admissions Program. This particular passage in the CBS whinefest caught my attention.
.several refugee resettlement agencies said that at the current pace, they won’t meet their targets for the fiscal year, which runs from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017. They also said it was not clear how the United States will accept 110,000 refugees during this period — a ceiling set by President Obama which remains in place.
JS: Be sure to click on EMM below for story on EMM--You PAY for this Episcopal program.
More information below. I moved this list up so we can all focus on these Contractor groups.
EMM is 99.5% funded by you!
- Church World Service (CWS)
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- World Relief Corporation (WR)