Friday, July 21, 2017

Obama Unmasking Investigation Focuses on Samantha Power






At Rush Limbaugh.com

RUSH: Snerdley is pointing out to me that all hell broke loose in the last 24 hours. Let me guess. I assume you’re talking about Trump’s interview in the New York Times. You’re talking about what he said about Sessions. You’re talking about the Mueller investigation. It’s getting ridiculous. And it’s just confirming everything I have thought about what’s really going on here between the establishment and Trump.


You know, not only is this program’s 30th anniversary coming up a week from Tuesday, today is an anniversary, folks. Today marks Donald Trump’s sixth month in office. And you know what that means? It means that it is a full, solid six months of an unhinged media conducting a full-scale coup attempt against Donald Trump. And that, to me, is the big scandal.

More Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment